Tour of California, Lance Armstrong and Action Wipes

All I can say is...WOW, what a blast! Like a lot of people, Curt and I typically watch the Amgen Tour of California on Versus, but this year, I got to watch the tour up close - behind the scenes close!

Thanks to Twitter, I got to meet Markus Neuert of Cyclefilm, who gave me the opportunity to tag along as he filmed the tour (watch Chasing Lance With Liz Kreutz - very cool!) Joining him at the Paso Robles stage, I tagged along through Solvang, Pasadena and San Diego where I was able to capture a lot of incredible pictures and a couple of videos which I will share once I have the opportunity to upload them from my camera.

In the meantime, take a look at this funny, grass roots, Twitter marketing campaign that I captured with my Blackberry - and which I hope to expand upon in the coming months (if you know of any celebrities that would lend themselves to this effort, I'd appreciate an introduction :))...

Lance Armstrong - You Need Action Wipes...

@lancearmstrong the Podium Girls have a message for you...#atoc













@lancearmstrong your stolen bike has something to say... #atoc
















@lancearmstrong @timjackson *Masi Bikes* said to get a better bike... #atoc
















@lancearmstrong Cannondale girls have a message too... #atoc
















@lancearmstrong, @fredcast and @cyclefilm send their hellos... #atoc
















@lancearmstrong @johanbruyneel has more advise 4 you... #atoc
















@lancearmstrong - @philliggett and @paulsherwen have one final word 4 you... #atoc
















@lancearmstrong your face is not a baby's butt, don't wipe it like one... #atoc

















1 comment:

  1. There has to be a new category for the Shorty Awards: "Best use of Twitter speak in a non-digital form"

    ReplyDelete